- Pay before commencing to fish
- In the interests of health and safety, children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No dogs on site with the exception of assisted dogs e.g. guide dogs
- Parking and property is left at the owner’s risk and we will not accept any liability for loss or damage.
- Valid Environmental Agency Rod Licenses are required by law and you may be asked to produce this
- Do not gut fish on site
- Catch and Release must be barbless hooks
- Brownies and Blue trout to be returned
- Fill in the Returns on the sheet, stating which pool they were caught.
- Abuse to staff and fellow patrons will not be tolerated
- Angler’s catch/tackle may be asked to be shown to any staff member of the fishery if asked to do so, this may include checking vehicles. Failure to do so may render them liable to a ban from the fishery. Any found to have an excess of their current catch limit may be liable to prosecution under the section 1 of The 1968 Theft Act.
- CASH ONLY
Summer: 08:00 – 20:00
Winter: 08:00 – dusk (16:30/17:00)
Subject to change and managers discretion
Many thanks for your continued cooperation and happy fishing,
From Terry and Emily